WOTC By The Numbers
Here’s a brief look at the WOTC certifications to date for 2020.
- Over 1.6 million certifications were issued for 2020.
- 1.1 million certifications were issued for SNAP recipients. This accounts for just over 68% of all certified groups.
- The smallest target groups were the summer youth recipients, which none were certified and the disabled veterans with less than 1% certified.
- Texas led all states with over 135,000, followed by California, Ohio, Illinois, Florida, Pennsylvania and New York.
- The States with the fewest included Maine, Alaska, New Hampshire, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands.